Monday, September 26, 2005

1 beat, 2 beat, 3.

I don’t want to be your lover, afraid of losing you.

Your just like an old skool can pull-ring. Used to be tons of them eons ago and now it’s hardly produced, sometimes you gotta dig for it in the soil, sometimes you’ll get it when you buy a can of China Apple drink when you least expected it. And when some of you do find it, Hey! Check how cool it is! OLD SKOOL MAN! KEEP KEEP! As for others, it’s just treated like a piece of trash. My mom don’t like me to keep rubbish.

Just take one minute a day to appreciate life, and you’ve lived to your fullest.

A breath of fresh air, the warmth of the morning sun. The smile of your lover and not having a bad sore throat. The best things in life are free and it never comes back the same. Appreciate every moment, sing with Bob Marley, and get on a natural high.

Infatuation kills, and usually it comes in dozens.

You heard me, and you know that fact yourself.

I’m a genie and I’ll grant you three wishes in your lifetime.

I was bestowed with the power. Make it happen I will. I’m the slave of mankind, their guardian and shepherd. To guide them to light, to give hope and love. Yeah, need to get to Amsterdam next month to replenish my weed supplies.

For pot, peace and love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home