Friday, September 23, 2005

Fuzzy Logic



It's a good day for well wishes.

A shout-out to all my friends in attachment right now, the first weeks are the toughest, so hang on to it and better things will come your way. Like I'd always say to my colleagues: You gotta learn how to take care of yourself. Get the cash and we'll have a hell of a time!

For my friends in army right now, just POP, definately can't wait to see you guys. Glad you guys have no problem adapting to it and guess I'm gonna repeat what your parents' might have said: "kiang dio ho, mai geh kiang"

Finally those whom are preparing for exams right now, take care of your health and may light shine upon your pen. +6 to intelligence

Take care and may God bless. Bling bling!

For pot, peace and love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home