Thursday, September 15, 2005

Tranquillity: Dispels All Magic

Chillllllllout day baby. After the mundane shizzles of the day, took the opportunity to watch the sunset in school while it was quiet or else people think I’m crazy or on the verge of committing suicide or something. Just stood there and absorbed everything, animate, inanimate, sights, sounds, life and the creations of mama nature. Blue skies blending in with the tinge of evening purple like how the espresso on caramel macchiato would slowly diffuse and blend elegantly together. Sprinklers dance in harmony with the birds, and joggers in the distance… ran. It was chilling man. It was Zen baby! Y’all fillin’ me?! You people know how it feels. I mean, this wondersh*t (actually intended to spell ‘wonderful sh*t’ but it subconsciously came out this way and I shall leave it as it should.) saves lives man! It’s nature’s Zyban! Even the bus trip home, the scenery was still as good and a pretty lady sat beside me. Haha! Chilled at Starbucks and had supper, so the day ended pretty good I suppose. The cycle shall repeat tomorrow and definitely not looking forward to the weekend. After the week is over, don’t even bother to ask me how my weekend was.



So CUTE! Still lovin' it after all these while

For pot, peace and love

0 Comments:

<< Home