Sunday, October 16, 2005

I need...

I have no idea how come my mood can change so fast. For a moment I thought I might get through this 3months of SIP, and just as sudden as my realization of the fact that life might suck again, there’s still 5 days before the first, out of three months of my SIP ends. Feeling so lethargic man… I swear things were getting better. I miss going out. I’m drained of love and joy. Withdrawals one after another. Inanimate objects are those that I look forward interacting. Food, books, computer, shower, bed, bike and blades. And of those 7 mentioned, 5 will make me feel tired. LOL jia lat sia, sound damn sad. Definitely will be looking forward to BFD, and of course my friends that I haven’t met in awhile. Hope you people are doing fine, take care and I’ll cya peeps soon! For supper, for soccer, for an hour in massage parlor, and above everything else, I need a break. Phoo…

For pot, more pot and a big bag of pot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home