Thursday, March 02, 2006

F D C C+ B B+ A

Just suddenly have the suspicion that my consumption level of alcohol made me what I have become today. Most probably it’s true. Totally wreaking up my motherboard.

Being optimistic is good, though I have doubts if I’m overly optimistic, telling myself that ‘everything happens for a reason’ when anything goes wrong. Even so, I think I’m still using that teaching wisely and for the right reasons. But still, I’m still FREAKING!!!!!!!!!! Du lan that my mid-sem results kena so bad. I might look laisser-faire, but that doesn’t mean I don’t care. Surprisingly I didn’t take it too hard this time. Guess I finally understood what it meant when people said that ‘it’s o.k. if you’ve already tried your best’, though I’m not the least satisfied with my results.

It’s amazing how bad things can fall in place and make it seem good. Probably I have already been given the answer whether I should further my studies. Cuz in this case, that option is conveniently being eliminated. Gimme a break la.. sometimes must give people of good+good = best situation possible ma.. like that scare people will have heart attack one know! Oh.. just because I believe that there is an equilibrium to everything YOU have to do this to me…? Mommy knows best yeah..? Have an immediate reward system in place ah please…

If I can recall the last time I tasted sweet victoryyyy…..nope I can’t. Prove me wrong; give me an example where it meant victory to me and I can immediately give you the explanation of why it isn't.

Oh wells, who said life was going to be easy?
For pot, peace and love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home