Wednesday, February 08, 2006

1240

What is the definition of ‘living the moment’? Right now at 1228hrs, I am in the school lab preparing for the last school presentation at 1300hrs. The smell of the lab, my friends still around me, the whole smell, sight, touch and sound of everything around me. Recording in my baby Tivo, replaying constantly down the road and the will be source of nostalgia when my kids goes to school. It’s always quite a feeling when you have to part from something you were once a part of. But even more, the people around you who have been with you all these while, especially for those who have your memories left with someone else. This will be my last 2.5 hours at Temasek Polytechnic. 1240hrs, immersing in my melancholic sorrow.

For pot, peace and love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home