Monday, February 13, 2006

For our nation strong and free

After being stripped off of all obligations and encumbers, the good raised above suppression and spoke up for their injustice, while the bad stood in silence like they were guiltily accepting the words rained downed on them. Please then, do not judge what’s happening on the surface and label the good as the bad.

Anyhoo, for those who care enough to read this, I’ll be enlisting into BMTC School 1 on 11th March, it’s most probably a mono intake right? Quite ironic as before this there was an intensive period of bitching on people whom kena the march intake, and how I would still enjoy the last few months of freedom, planning for a holiday and stuff and the impossibility of going back to school to take my results in No.4, and it all backfired. Bloody hell, I even went to MIW's webby and checked out my enlistment date days back and they say they will inform us 2 mths b4! It's already Feb dudes! Wakie wakie! Even so, I have always been looking forward to go into army, although it will be a relatively long period of commitment, especially when I recalled the days in JC. The cruel side of reality (getting my results in uniform) struck me much much later, and an automated response followed from my mouth. Exactly one more month; wish me luck; finally my turn to sit on the barber’s chair and take my virgin ang pow.
For pot, peace and love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home