Sunday, January 15, 2006

Smooth bass of Ace of Base

“You know this is the best chance for you to ask questions” the speaker responded to the quiet audience and continued with sarcasm, “it’s like when you like a girl, if you hold yourself back from letting the girl know your feelings when given the chance, and as a result not knowing in return her feelings, you’ll regret it for life. So people, grab this opportunity.”

It was well complemented by a sign. Worlds crossed, and I was immersing myself in the magic. Two passersby crossed paths. Don’t think she even likes to visit my wonderland. Doubt she even have thoughts about it. I don’t know cause I never ask. Grab what chance... mai la…
For Pot, peace, love and immediately, yet another sign... aHhhHHHhhh!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home