Friday, January 13, 2006

Everything we see with our eyes

Sorry my dearest group members, I know I should be doing my projects now, but I reckon you won’t come across my blog, so here I am talking to myself.

Don’t you people love the serenity of the night? It’s almost enchanting and magical. No matter how bad my day was, and no matter how much things I have on hand at this moment, I’m living in the peace of the darkness and silence. Even a moment like this is all I need to keep me running.

I guess we all have the natural fear of suffering from a damned disease like diabetes, leukemia or something, but sometimes I really think that I’d want to suffer from some physical disabilities, especially being blind. Bet many of you have heard motivational stories on how blind people can see through their heart and actually enlighten others. I’ve been thinking about it, and I have to agree that almost everything that we see with our naked eye is an illusion. Give me an example which isn’t. How do you define presence? Does it mean that if you don’t see them it isn’t there?

We all used to see the world with our heart - when we were babies, the most powerful period of our lives.

Close your eyes, sense the pressures on every inch of your skin; what does the smell and sound around you remind you of? For me, this moment feels like 1998. The radio’s playing Kaycee and JoJo – “Tell me it’s real”. A song that brought me back to the days when life were easy and I didn’t have to care about anything, innocent and naïve. Imagine you're sharing this moment with the one.

I hope everyone can find peace and contentment in their everyday lives. Share the love, share your knowledge. Your life is never about yourself. Our parents spent their lives taking care of us is the best example, our well-being was always paramount on their agenda. Us being parents of our next generation as a whole should put others above self as well. This world is getting dark and only we can bring back the brighter days, bringing hope to our own and our future generation’s sustainability. Keep it real guys..

For pot, peace and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home