Thursday, January 05, 2006

2 weeks never post anything le..time past so fast! Cannabis seed have already gown into a fledged cash plant. Went for Endoscopy today and it was hell of a experience. In fact, I felt like a pig going into the slaughter house. And you know what’s really fun? Maciam TV serial sial! You lie on the trolley and pushed into the room, then all the nurses are giving you all the instructions maciam serious like that. Not a bad experience all for $158, and deductible from Medisave..haha! After I was sedated, goodness it was like a dream, a freaking nightmare. I could almost do Infernal Affairs 4 from what I can recall (that kind of seh ah).. Flashes of the operation in progress, and the next thing I knew I was back in the ward, feeling damn mabok. I sleeping until so shiok the nurse had to wake me up lo..How? She literally slapped me on the sides like I unconscious like that.. “Oi! ki lai ki lai!” The bed was comfy, (yes, I did thought about who might have died on the very same bed) and I was offered less than economical class breakfast – milo and 2 slices of bread spread with sodium free margarine. Soon after another nurse came in with the news, and pictures from the scope, unfortunately they haven’t got extra copies of that. (I’ll sure pass it to Ms. N.C.-studying-in-year-3-diploma-in-marketing-whom-used-to-be-very-good-friends-with-Joey. She loves ART. And I’m sure everybody appreciates it.) Luckily, it wasn’t anything serious, kena something something reflux and mild gastritis.. (of course mild ah.. under medication for so long..) Finally something exciting after so long, but it’s already gone.
“A men’s mastery of his gastronomical releases is a women’s ultimate aphrodisiac”
For pot, peace and love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home