Saturday, December 10, 2005

Ready, set and back to the block rocking beats

When was the last time I went out on a Friday night without needing to worry about working tomorrow? When was the last time I was able have a good night’s sleep and wake up at 1 in the afternoon? When was the last time it really felt like a Saturday? When was the last time I was able to just go out and meet all my friends? When was the last time I was able to see my friends everyday? When was the last time I am able to sit down, chill, and just concentrate on projects? I’ve forgotten when, but I know everything’s falling back in place again. Even though my head hasn’t really caught up yet, I’m going to live everyday. It’s going to be my last 3 months to experience school life. Along with many others, I’m running towards the cliff, mentally preparing myself to take the quantum, radical leap. Enjoy yourself, Bitches! It’s a celebration!

For pot, peace and love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home