Sunday, January 08, 2006

gooooosebumps

Guess we are so busy lately so firstly this is a shout out to all marketing mafias: (I’ve been kinda repeating it but…) “Everything happens for a reason, and the reason is good.” Take lotsa care and hang in there, in fact the pain is rather intoxicative isn’t it? I know I will miss it. 我不是变态。。。

Haven’t got time for anything at all. Everyday is coffee, red bull and essence of chick-ens to make up for the lack of sleep. Yes, I still have time to blog. Yes, it’s an essential. Yes, I’m a guy who needs to get everything out of his system.

I miss everything. Walking alone along the quiet beach, sitting on the breakwater, listening to the water crash onto the share, looking far out where lights form a beautiful tiara across the skyline, whilst dragging on the lonely cig, imagining my half’s with me, humming her tune. Miss good food, staring out into the sunset with the heavy, woody evening breeze blowing across your face, the view of the CBD from Nicole highway, nostalgia coming from the west, a long satisfying, undisturbed sleep and being in love. Woo..gooosebumps.. Everybody, take a minute to visualize them. Thinking about it also shiok.. Jialat, why I so loner one?! LOL! Probably different situation creates different point of views. Yeah, freaking one whole day of non-stop rain.

Take a deep breath, hold it….hooold it….hooold it….hoooold it…. Great…no, you may not..

For pot, peace and love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home