Saturday, May 03, 2008

Seriously, 24 hours a day where got enough?!

Munchies.. Super craving for fried stuff or like a huge slab of oily lamb chop..preferably like from Brazil Churrascaria..how can anyone get sick of that place? Was talking about Miharu Sapporo Ramen a little earlier today. Should go back sometime. There's another sapporo ramen kiosk at Bugis B1 now, going to check it out soon. I know it's gonna be disappointing, but that's one of my aim yes.. try all the ramen in Singapore and the world!


Bought like a food mag and a pasta recipe book at Expo with PT..I'm gonna be a glutton.

24 hours a day seriously where got enough?!

I need some proofreading when I write stuff..I tend to repeat verbs and adjectives.

Omg, like 3 days to ORD? How surreal can it get? Like I can still remember the first day I enlist ah! BUT!! It's a place that's not gonna leave me with much memories. Except for Ex. Bluethunder. Celebration will come after I get an advertising job and get my first pay. It's not exactly a stone-throw from now, but at least I won't be feeling the guilt then. Wish me luck. (A lot of things not yet finalized. So screwed.)

24 hours a day where got enough?! Seriously!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home