Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The big guy up there must be a very happy man.

Was waiting for bus 36 and since I usually don't get the bus I want, I thought, "Reverse psychology might work on randomness."

There I was conducting a stupid experiment on the wonders of the universe, but seriously I was just trying to distract myself while waiting for the bus. "Hi! I'm waiting for bus 31! 36 is totally NOT the bus I want to come first! Ohhhhh... I really hope bus 31 comes quick!" reciting it in my head.

Moments later (worked much faster than I expected), a familiar red hull rose above the distant trees that were irritatingly procrastinating the realization of my greatness.

"3.........no shit..."

"1!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!"

Fine! If it works that way, I'll do it your way. "Hi! I'm waiting for bus 36! 55 is totally NOT the bus I want to come first! Ohhhhh... I really hope bus 36 comes quick!" Note that it's not because I've ran out of things to say, but in a scientific experiment, ceteris paribus is mandatory.

Another few moments later, "WAH LAN EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You guys know my answer.

I should have more faith next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home