Thursday, April 03, 2008

Learn from thy mistake.

REMEMBER THESE PHRASES BY HEART BEFORE ANY ONE OF YOU POTHEADS HEAD TO THAILAND! (Though I remembered saying ganja. Ganja, ganchaa, like what's the diff man?)

ปอด้าย - paaw daai -marijuana, hemp, genus Cannabis (imagine Paul van Dyke were to be in Thailand, he'd be aptly known as pot-man.)
เนื้อ - neuua -weed; grass; pot; dope; marijuana
สูบกัญชา - suup gan chaa -[formal] to smoke marijuana

This is what stupidity feels like:

I walked into a pub (which I discovered that it was a fish tank upon entering) and thought that, "wow, this place is crappy enough to get me some pot!" So I walked towards the waiter and got his attention.

Idoit: "Sawadee. Yooou hab ganja kap?"

Waiter: ?????

Idoit: "Gaaaan... jaaaaaa..." (I was rolling an imaginary joint just to aid his apprehension)

Idoit: "Kap"

Waiter: "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Hab hab! Come ser.."

As we're walking towards the counter, at this point, I was like, "wow, no shit right?!" Totally like the first time when you're about to get laid, while oblivious about the disappointment I'm about to get.

(Waiter leans over to the counter and signals to the waitress, while blabbering some shit.)

Waiter: "#%^@#$%&$ kap"
[Translateion - Thai: Give this man the shit]

I swear everything was going in slow-mo as the waitress reaches for the drawer, it's the anticipation man. It was a screwed up town man, who knows she's gonna draw for a gun, or something totally humiliating like K.Y. Jelly.

Waitress: "Malbolo kaa?"

F*cking drawer full of cigarettes. Turn off.

For pot, peace and love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home