Tuesday, April 08, 2008

OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the 200th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Please imagine fireworks for additional visual effects.)

My friends all lazy ah, haven't give me the Thailand photos. Paiseh to keep asking from them also ah. But anyhoo, the world like so small lah..like weallllllyy ttttttiiiiii-nnnnnneeeee... My male-friend's female-friend came clicking through my profile and I found out that her boyfriend is actually an asshole from my sec sch! (P.S. Just a side comment: I can listen to Nat King Cole all day. And seriously, why does he sound white?) A little further back, a poly-mate of mine went overseas for her studies, and met her boyfriend there, which coincidentally, was also another asshole from my sec sch. Yes, everyone is an ass in CCHSM. I am too.

P.P.S Woah, What the hell would happen if Nat King Cole was born with his name as Kat King Kole? Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home