Wednesday, March 08, 2006

never a monday blue

monday nights...
one of the night in the week

quiet yet revoking

Lost in confusion and total self bliss
I've found the relation between dream and wish
A dream is a fantasy lived only while asleep
But a wish has a compass vast, far and deep.
A dream can bring true the wish never thought
As your mind wanders aimlessly and feelings are sought.
But a wish is a simple, momentous undertaking
A grasping of things while still in the making.
Now my understanding of wish and of dreams
Have broadened my scope - or so it would seem
But still I'm confused and nothing is clear
Because you are a wish, yet a dream so dear.
With the breath of each day, I wish for your sight
Visions of loveliness turned to dreams in the night
You've become such a fantasy with realistic tones
Sadly enough my dreams cause confusion
For all their purpose are meager illusion
And though the dawn of each day may be cheerful to sight
I fear the darkness and my continuing fight.
For now its a war - a battle within
A dreadful nightmare which rationality must win...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home