Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I hid myself away on the month which would be my fourth. Absolutely futile.

Emptiness completely paralyzes the ability to resist, as it takes its time to consume.

Every bit of trauma neither goes away nor are they gotten used to; 'limit' loses its significance as it takes its time to feed on the soul.

The helplessness. The muted screams.

==================================

As vivid like it was just moments ago, the last time I dreamt about you, I lost you to death right after I've got you. Last night once again you were with me.

Dawn breaks and rationale however iterates that illusion afterall, is what it is.

Wishing, hoping and praying every single day for the pass four years, and when THAT something you hold so dear slips PASS your hand, the feeling just sucks.

助けてよ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home