Thursday, April 12, 2007

Murphy's Law (Light Anit-sunny Weapon)

Hey! Look who's here! It's Murphy the pessimist!

Not really my close friend, but he's kinda... always right

Optimist always ask you to cheer up, or tell you that things going to better and stuff, and yeah, as if that's gonna help. And work.

Singggggaaaaapoooorrrrr got soooooooooooooooo many camps and units

So many that I don't even know got how many. Not including sub-units.

Now I give you 5 seconds to think about a super siong unit.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Done?

Now I'm gonna read your mind

"I am a great magician!"

"You're thinking RED!"

Yap. I'm posted there

Yes, 5 golden letters printed on a flimsy piece paper that is supposed to decide our future. Yes, our fate was being decided on a piece of recycled, flimsy piece of paper. Trash on Trash.

HQCDO

Need me to spell it out? HeadQuater CommanDOs

Here you go

WTF right.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
then.....at 8pm.....

Sibeh sian ah.

Si. beh. sian.

Printer no ink I buy ink

Buy already cannot print

WAH LAO EH! TWENTY NINETY LEH!

Try and try and still can't work

Clean ink head until see double

Clean and clean and clean and clean

Waste time waste ink waste money

Waste until no ink cannot clean!

AHH! WHY LIKE THAT?!

Sibeh sian ah.

Si! Beh! Sian!

"Head Cleaning cannot be completed because ink is low or out"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home