Thursday, April 05, 2007

Don't you sometimes just hate the near future?

Like when people tell you what's gonna happen but don't tell you what exactly is gonna happen and how?

What's the thrill in that? Seriously...

"*snicker* look at that sucker..he's not gonna know the ultimate secret! for now, that is."

While you are paying 10cents for your thrills, i'm here spending $10 every three days for transport cause' its not feasible for me to have a concession pass if I were to kena a stay-in unit. But what my posted unit isn't? OK Thanks here's your change.

"Oh you're not supposed to know your posting although its out. It's the ultimate secret."

Shoooooooooooooooooooooooo silly can. Duh. Hen bimbotic de lo they all

My house renovation 很乱 de lehx. Gimme one day two days to prepare to go to next unit ah? Can! I butter your backside ah can..Yeah.. ought to get some glue to shut my lips. I'll recommend a brand --- Stay Out Unit

Regulars not brainless la.. I never say that.. just that they're in such a complex organization that they sometimes overlook issues that's just common sense.

This world needs help

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home