Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tribute

I have a feeling that my horoscope for today will be something corny like the stars are right for you to thank someone today, you are filled with gratitude, gratefulness and delicious turkey stuffing.

Some friends of mine might know that I'm preparing myself to start up my own marketing consultancy firm, and I think that I wouldn't be as well prepared if not for my wonderful lecturers back at Temasek Poly. Sure, we have cursed them behind their backs and Zixiang even got a voodoo doll as reinforcement in case the devil can't make out what 120 people are cursing about. Even when we thought our hours of brainstorming would be seamless and convince the Eskimos to buy ice from us, 'We want you to think deeper', 'This is PBL know', 'what makes this campaign impactful' - are some of the comments that would keep us dumbfounded during every tutortial lesson. Still it was unanimous that we need to improve our proposal everytime we step out of the tutorial room. Cussed, we'll grumble all our way out, 'why so 麻烦 one?!' - a common exclamation heard and said by many.

Nevertheless, without all that once thought redundant discommoding, I might find myself in alot of deep shit if I were to offer a 'common sense' standard proposal to my prospects. Now I realized that back then we were really drilled to look beyond the obvious, to anticipate in order to fulfill.

My special thanks to a great team in exception of a few - TP Marketing: Ms Reena Ng, Jaclyn Tan, Joyce Wu, Dr Arnold Tan, Mr Jeff Ho, Philip Siow. May stars shine under your guidance and flower bloom under your shit filled words.

Wishing y'all Hock Lock Siew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home