Sunday, May 21, 2006

Grip getting loose

Time for my share of random session

- Secrets are defined as it is for a good reason

- I’m still learning the Way of forgiveness and benevolence, but I’m still a mere mortal, and so are my feelings and instincts


- My second given challenge to do the greater good is already almost to much to handle

- The greatest gift we can bestow to anyone is innocence, yet through time, the water we want to wash ourselves pure is tainted. Even so, I want to be enlightened and proved wrong.


- Simple economics: the greater the demand, the greater the price

- The best part is: humans have countless more wants than other animals. And for most, the demand is unlimited.


- Given a choice, I want to be blessed with a simple mind

For pot, peace and love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home