Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ya la, like what my beloved group mate said, have to keep positive la. You choose your mood. I'm really fond of generating excuses, so here it goes: I put on a mask in the morning, and it crumbles by noon. So many questions why left unanswered, how about I leave it archived. Today this dedication goes out to this space that has been with me for 3years.

For 23 years I was roaming around in the same neighbourhood that I was comfortable with. Recently, I was forced on a road trip and I came across this huge plain. One huge space. No boundaries. One where I can roam around freely. I know where I want to go, but just one problem: there were no directions. I wonder where will this take me. I think someone mentioned this place before. They called it life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home