Saturday, August 23, 2008

Computer kena virus big time so I kinda spent the whole day switching around OS's and downloading software frantically trying to fix it. 1am now, at my old OS that I haven't touched for 2 years, and hell who knows what you'd might find.


Remnants of old conversations, and bookmarks of blog addresses, half of them deleted, another quarter abandoned. It's a special feeling that makes you wanna stop everything you're doing, draws you in and just rake that cobweb covered chest. That feeling that solely belongs to you, and only you can appreciate. That particular chest that belongs to you.


If you come across it, would you feel the same way as I do?


Of course.. what's left for you is only sweet memories that is bittersweet to me.


Somewhere I did mention that I wouldn't change a thing if things were to repeat itself, but I guess I'm just accustomed to making politically correct answers.


If time was to go by by 3 full calenders, what would I change? 3 years from now, what then would I wish I should have done now?


If truth takes time to unveil itself, 3 years and it's only been a scrambled pile of alphabets, and the pen used to write them has already dried. Would I get anymore from this?


In fact, the oasis in the dessert is starting to dry up.


Not that I'm hoping for anything, but tell me how do you detach a shadow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home