Monday, July 14, 2008

Before any comments are made, hear me out.

Today while checking out a Drugstore.com spree, I surveyed what people were buying, hopefully finding something that works for them, will do the same for me too. So, here's what I found in the only two entries: there's people buying Carmex Cold Sore Reliever and Lip Moisturizer, and the 2nd entry is a Durex Tin Containing 48 Assorted Condoms, 3 Free Vibrating Rings.

1 has HSV, and the other is going to get HSV. What is this world coming too?! But i'd b quite happy if my gf takes care of my sexual well-being.

People seriously buy everything and anything online. Prolly in time to come we'll find something like 5ml smegma cleanser or something. Or prolly I should custom make a larger-than-usual-condom and see if i'd get any extra luck with fur burgers.

Secondly, spent 1 min calculating how old I am this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home