Saturday, December 29, 2007

You know why the show 双天至尊 was so popular back then? Cause chinese all bloody gamblers, and the scriptwriter watch too much Stephen Chow's movies. Wah lao, can hear the dice leh...

=============== On a different note =============

I haven't achieved much in this 22 years of my life, really because I took a lot of things for granted. That things will come naturally. I went into JC thinking it's only a redundant stage to get into a U. That I would do just fine with the minimal canoe training (Its still more siong then army). That i'll get promoted after I worked long enough at a job. That the girl I love would naturally know my feelings for her. Many more. All that didn't happen. Don't we just love to give ourselves excuses like, "we've worked hard enough already" that kinda stuff? Guilty? Why do have to have that device to measure what is "enough"? I would like to throw away mine. Its unit of measurement is just too small for my liking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home